Thursday 14 November 2013

The Green World

Hello!

Can you imagine a green world with blue sky free contamination n’ pure air? Well I can.

The people say they want to a better world, without wars, suffering, famine, human exploitation and things like that, with the idea of have a happy future. However I think the people forget an important factor of our planet which I considerate it’s elemental for make a better world, I refer to her health. The society has not a green thought because I can see how the persons get dirty the streets, parks and everywhere they go. The good notice it’s that nowadays there are ecologist groups – without reach to be a lot – that invite to community to be a responsibly about the city pollution and also they teach simples and goods practices for keep clean and decontaminate all our common places. I like this theme, in fact I try to recycling at much possible at my house; I ride to my bike everyday – I hate the publish transporting – because I think it’s a great method to 1) protect the environment 2) save money and 3) to do physical exercise; also I always put the garbage into the plastic bag when there’s not a garbage collector and I bring it with me until find one.

Currently I don’t be part of some eco organization because I don’t feel the necessity to do it, I can do the same environmentally friendly practices and encourage to the people those practices, without join to a group. For example, for reduce my carbon footprint I try to be carefully with my alimentation, I eat fruits and vegetables and I avoid eat meat; also I responsibly with the use of energy, I don’t abuse of the household equipment; and I try don’t use the publish transporting.


I think that a one of the things that in our city are missing it’s recycling garbage collector, these should be at everywhere for the increase the green mentality community.

Good bye!!

1 comment:

  1. The people forget many things, the unique thing they think are in themselves

    ReplyDelete