Thursday 21 November 2013

My Best Friend


    I think that a good friend necessarily should be someone who you can trust, who supports you in hard moments and who gives you a smile, who be concerned about you, someone with who you can spend a pretty and funny time and finally who you love a lot.

    Personally I consider I’m a friendly person because I don’t have problems to start a conversation with somebody, mi unique condition it’s that she/he be an amusing and nice person with who have a good relationship. I don’t care if it’s a university student or if it’s a worker, or if it’s someone who does nothing or be a unknow, these things are not important , I have no problem to start a conversation with a stranger. Because this reason I think I have good relationships in general and I make friends easily. I like it (:

    My best friend of life it’s Rocío. She is from Curicó (my city) and I met her when we were in first grade of secondary, we were classmates. She was sat behind to me and at moment when I taken my notebook from my bag, she saw it and loved it. We started to talk and since that day we have been best friends.

    In this moment I don’t remember a specific situation where was good that my friend to be around. But a good anecdote with my best friend it was a day of high school when we didn’t have class and we decided to explore the place; we did it and we discovered a beautiful garden into the establishment. All was green there were too many flowers, trees and bushes. With my friend supposed that nobody knew it, so we baptise it like “the secret garden”.



3 comments:

  1. aaaw, your story with your best friend about the secret garden is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O: a secret garden! it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post and your story is tender :C

    ReplyDelete