Thursday 24 October 2013

Is there a place you have always wanted to visit?



Hello everyone! 

   Traveling around de world it’s a big dream that I have. I would like to visit India, countries of Europe and of course The United States. But if I would have choose one country in special I think that would be England, because it’s the birthplace of a lot of great musicians like The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Blur, Sex Pistols, Led Zeppelin and many many more artists, it’s a large list! I also traveling because the people say  - on the internet or the tv - it’s a country so beautiful, with many places to see and the people there it’s so funny. Really I don’t know much about England but I like that condition because if I would go I going to learn through my own experiences. The first I would do is the typical touristic things, for example I would visit go to museums and historic buildings, I also eat a lot of fish and chips and apple pie, the traditional foods. Finally I would like know the nocturne life, how are the parties, the pubs, the common drinks and the young people dynamic.  Then I would go to London for take the double – decker buses and take photos to the guardians of Buckingham Palace, hahaha.  I would work and live in England, exactly London, because I could walk along the streets which in one moment were step on by John Lennon! I hope that all the things I said come true someday! :D 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment