Thursday 10 October 2013

Hello !! How are you? Today I’m going to talk you about cine, I hope you enjoy it like me (:

   My relation with the cine is in some way ambivalent I mean I like watch movies but usually I haven’t the time for sit me and watch a movie… It’s so sad. Until this moment I have a long list with many films to watch and also I am practicing a technique which consist in watch some movie without matter the time it go on or how free time I have the point is watch it all I can and take up again without let happen much days. 

   Regarding to place to watch films I think that it depends of the movie. For example if is  a movie so good for me or that I’m waiting it for much time the ideal will be go to the cinema for watch it. On the other part if is a movie to watch with a nice company and have a good moment together with someone I prefer the movie at home.

   Well the big question is what is my favourite movie… It’s hard to decide but I guess that one of my favourites movies is “The Birds” by Alfred Hitchcock definitely. It about a mother - Lydia - who doesn’t accept the romance between her son - Mitch -and a woman - Melanie -  because she thinks that Melanie will steal her son. In some way Lydia is a jealous mother and all the girlfriends are for her a threat because it means that Mitch let her alone. But, why is it called “The Birds”? Because when Melanie arrives at town where living Mitch, Lydia and his little sister - Cathy - also arrive birds (seagulls, ravens, pigeon, etc) and with the over time they were more and more. The object of these birds is attack to Melanie of way that they appear around the place where she stays, attacking at the same time to the people. Finally Lydia accepts to Melanie and her loving relationship with Mitch and the birds attack disappear. 

 

   The principal cast is constituted for Tippi Hedren (Melanie Daniels), Rod Taylor (Mitch Brenner), Jessica Tandy  (Lydia Brenner), and Veronica Cartwright  (Cathy Brenner)

   I like so much this film because has a reading psychology where the birds represent the energy and wishes of the mother, the feeling alone and abandonment. I recommend this film because it’s interesting and was made by a big director.

Bye! see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment